Weekly School News
January 2020 Printable Calendar
2020-2021 Re-Registration is Open! Priority registration for returning students and new siblings is open until January 21. Please be sure to complete the registration process in order to secure your roster spots.
Spaghetti Dinner 2020 is almost here!
- Check out the Raffle Baskets : For those that are unable to attend the Spaghetti Dinner and would like to purchase raffle tickets, or if you are planning to attend and would like to pre-purchase your raffle tickets, please complete this form indicating how many tickets you would like to purchase for each basket next to the description.
Tickets are $1.00 per ticket, 6 tickets for $5.00, 12 tickets for $10.00 or 24 tickets for $20.00.
Please make checks payable to Holy Trinity PTU
Attention: Spaghetti Dinner Raffle Tickets marked on your envelope and return to the school office.
Any questions, please email PTU@htsavon.org
All advance purchases must be received by FRIDAY, JANUARY 24th.
- Pre-order Lasagna and Spaghetti Dinner Menus are ready - check it out!
- Volunteer to ensure our success: Sign Up!
The 2020 Scripps National Spelling Bee Information
- The family information packet can be found HERE
- Please note, Scripps has changed the format of the word lists. They are no longer organized by grade level, but rather in three groups of increasing difficulty. (i.e. Level One, Level Two, etc).
- Your students’ classroom teachers will communicate the class bee dates/times.
- The Final Bee will take place February 4th at 12pm.
From the Lunchroom:
Be sure to log in to www.myschoolaccount whenever you need to check your balance, look at menus and order.
February lunch ordering is now open! Place your lunch orders before February 2nd at 6pm!
Volunteers are needed in the lunchroom in several ways:
Click here to sign up for lunchroom help with the students (opening snack packs, helping with spills, tidying up, etc): 2019-2020 Helping Hands Sign Up
Our awesome lunch room staff also needs help in the kitchen. Read more about how you can help HERE
From the Nurse’s Office:
- ATTENTION KINDERGARTEN PARENTS: If your child has a well-check in the new year, a copy of the physical will need to be on file in the office. As your forms expire, a new one will be sent home as a reminder.
- Any medical concerns can be directed to our School Nurse, Mrs. Michele LaPorte, Monday through Friday.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 440-937-6420
- Update: Over-the-counter medications - Please note that any over-the-counter medications that are given at school require a doctor’s signature. The Prescriber & Parent Request Form can be found HERE
From the Parish:
- West Shore Flag Football: Click HERE for winter registration details
- Experience at Elyria Catholic! Click the headline for opportunities ranging from Panther for a Day visits to High School Test Prep and Cooking Classes and more!
- Magnificat HS - Mark your calendars for these events: Mags Updates
- St. Ignatius Summer Enrichment Info: www.ignatius.edu/SEP
- Register before March 1 for “early bird” pricing”
Save the Date:
- 1/17: Quarter 2 Ends
- 1/20: MLK Jr. Day - No School
- 1/26: Schoolwide Art Show, Spaghetti Dinner (12pm-6pm) & Open House (10am-12pm)
- 1/26-2/1: Catholic Schools Week
- 2/4: Final Spelling Bee @12pm
- 2/8: Mother Daughter event @PlayCLE
- 2/14: St. Valentine’s Parties
- 2/22: CYO Men’s Reverse Raffle
@ HTS_Eagles @holytrinity_eagles