It was great to see everyone walking the halls at our recent Open House events. We’re thrilled to welcome you back for a new school year!
*New this year: Mac Desktop Liquidation Sale! These have been completely updated and cleaned up. HTS is selling each for $250 on a first come, first served basis.* Learn More!
We have a hallway project coming up and need your help. Please consider donating gently used picture frames (8”x10”or larger) . If you are able to donate any frames, please leave them under the “back to school” tree at the South doors - thank you!
UPDATE: Grades 4-8 Band Parent Meeting will take place September 11 at 7:30pm in the library.
SEPTEMBER 2019 PRINTABLE CALENDAR
From the Lunchroom:
Online lunch ordering is now open and will close August 25th at 5pm. Log in to www.myschoolaccount
- New families: your registration for school lunch programs will be in your family folder. You may also contact Mrs. Leanne Heitz at email@example.com with questions regarding your family’s account.
- August/September 2019 Menu
Volunteers are needed in the lunchroom in several ways:
1. Click here to sign up for lunchroom help with the students (opening snack packs, helping with spills, tidying up, etc): 2019-2020 Helping Hands Sign Up
2. Our awesome lunch room staff also needs help in the kitchen. Read more about how you can help HERE
- We have a new PTU Board this year. Please welcome Mrs. Emily Palmer, Mrs. Celeste Ward, Mrs. Kelly Shaker and Mrs. Sarah Mulcahy!
From the Nurse’s Office:
- Update those Health Forms! All kindergarten students from HT preschool must renew health forms within one month of their expiration. New kindergarten students must have health forms on file before the first day of school.
- All new students must have their health forms on file prior to the start of school - with a physician’s signature.
- All preschool students must have their health forms on file prior to the start of school - with a physician’s signature.
- Any medical concerns can be directed to our School Nurse, Mrs. Michele LaPorte, Monday through Friday.
- firstname.lastname@example.org or 440-937-6420
From the Parish:
- Rosary Coast to Coast - Be a visible witness as we pray the Rosary at the busy intersection of Detroit and Nagel Roads. Save the Date for October 14th at 4pm!
- Cub Scouts Pack 462: Pack 462 is a Catholic Cub Scout Pack chartered by Holy Trinity Catholic School. Membership is now open to boys & girls in Grades K through 5 in Avon and its surrounding communities. Current Scouts are students at Holy Trinity School, St. Mary School, and Avon & other neighboring local schools. ALL ARE WELCOME! Click HERE for details!
- Westside Fall Basketball League: Click HERE to learn about fall basketball opportunities for Grades 3 and up!
Cleveland Playhouse: Holy Trinity is happy to be a part of the Cleveland Playhouse’s VIP Ticket Program. Take a look at the fall lineup of shows HERE and how you can receive discounted tickets.
- Indian Princesses & Indian Guides: Informational Meeting September 4th at 6:30 (@ Avon Mitchell’s)
- Avon Branch Library Event Calendar (September - November 2019)
Save the Date:
- 8/22: First Day of School & Mass on the Grass (Kindergarten dismisses at 10:30am)
- 8/26 - 8/30: Preschool & Kindergarten Staggered Entry
- 9/2: No School - Labor Day
- 9/3: First Full Day of Preschool and Kindergarten
- 9/10: K-8 Picture Day
- 9/11: 9/5: Band Parent Info Night at 7pm (Grades 4-8)