- The Dinners (and Margaritas!) with a Purpose continue in October - join us on October 18th at Fiesta Jalepenos (North Ridgeville) ALL DAY (11am -10pm)
- Dine-In or Carryout – any order earns 20% back to HTS!
- In a Hurry? Call ahead to pick up your order (440 327-1431)
- PTU’s Annual Trunk or Treat is Right Around the Corner!
- Grab the candy - the kids - and the car and come out to HTS on Friday, October 26 from 6-8:30pm.
- $10/car and prizes for the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place entries in "Best Decorated Vehicle" contest!
- Students in PreK-5th grade and their parents are welcome at this safe and not-so-spooky event!
- Email PTU@htsavon.org if you’d like to volunteer to help direct traffic in parking lot, collect money or help clean up.
- Junior High Dance Information: Students in Grades 6-8 are invited to the Halloween Dance for a night of spooky fun on October 27th.
- Check it out HERE
- RED RIBBON WEEK is October 22nd - 26th - Click HERE for this year’s schedule of events!
- Donut Do Drugs Kick-Off Event is this FRIDAY, October 19. Students may purchase glazed donuts for $1 to support Student Council.
- 2018-2019 SKI CLUB REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
- Art Box with Mrs. Joyce! Session 2 Registration is now Open -- CLICK HERE!
Session 2 will meet from 2:15-3:15pm on Tuesdays (Gr. K-1), Wednesdays (Gr. 2-3) and Thursdays (Gr. 4-5) beginning November 6.
From the Lunchroom:
- November Lunch ordering is now open. Please be sure to order lunches before October 28th at 6pm. NOVEMBER MENU
- Volunteers are needed in the lunchroom!
- The next PTU meeting is scheduled for Monday, November 12 at 7pm in the modular.
- PTU has begun electronic invoicing for 2018-2018 dues. Please be on the lookout for this email. We appreciate your timely attention to this matter.
From the Nurse’s Office:
- All medications to be kept at school need a completed Action Plan or Medication Admin Record
- Contact Mrs. LaPorte with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 440-937-6420
From the Parish:
- WINTER CYO SPORTS REGISTRATION—Registration for the winter basketball and cheer season is now open. Cost is $155 for basketball and $65 for cheer. You can access more information including the registration link at: holytrinityathletics.com
- Men’s Reflection: Holy Trinity’s Adult Faith & Education Team is hosting a morning of reflection for men on Saturday, October 20th at 8 AM. This reflection will be held in the beautiful chapel at St. Mary of the Woods in Avon. The guest speaker is the young and dynamic Fr. Eric Garris of St. Raphael Parish in Bay Village. Please register by contacting Mark Rowland at: email@example.com or Nick Ksenich at : firstname.lastname@example.org or 440 934 4209. Cost is $5 and can be sent to the Parish Office. Space for this event is limited.
- High School Updates: Click here for information and links to area high schools’ admissions events, youth programs and community events.
- Maggie Ferrando Basketball Clinic: Boys and Girls in Grades K-8 are welcome to join this clinic offered by St. Joseph Academy basketball coach, Maggie Ferrando. Details can be found HERE
- Big Shot Basketball Training Camps and 3 on 3 Tournaments are Back!
- Click HERE for Training Camp Info
- Click HERE for 3 on 3 Details
- Indoor Flag Football Opportunity - Grades K-6: click here (Register before October 19!)
Save the Date
10/26: Trunk or Treat (Grades PK-5)
10/27: Junior High Dance
10/29: Quarter 2 Begins
10/31: Halloween Celebrations: 12:30pm-1:45pm (K-5), 10:45am-11:45am (6-8)
11/1: All Saints Mass
11/12: Veterans’ Day Ceremony
11/21: Thanksgiving Break Begins
Follow us on Twitter (@HTS_Eagles) and Instagram (@HTS _Eagles)