Registration is now open for all spring 2017 programs, which include the following:
- Baseball for boys grades 4-8 (cost is $75)
- Track & field for boys and girls grades 3-8 (cost is $95)
- Volleyball for high school girls (cost is $75)
- Tiny Trinity Volley for girls grades 1-3 (cost is $60). This program runs once a week for five weeks and will be limited to the first 25 who sign up.
Registration will remain open until February 28th and can be completed from the www.holytrinityathletics.com website.
Students of Holy Trinity School or the Holy Trinity PSR program are automatically eligible for participation. Students are required to participate on a team at their respective school or parish and are not permitted to play at an adjoining parish without written approval from the Cleveland CYO Athletic Office.
If you are interested in coaching this season please contact the following sports commissioners:
- Dan Drellishak (Baseball Commissioner) at 216-832-4826 or email@example.com
- Peter Hoffman (Track & Field Commissioner) at 440-396-0930 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dawn Havrilla (Volleyball Commissioner) at 440-714-3060 or email@example.com
All coaches must fill out a Holy Trinity Coaches Application form and must be approved by the Holy Trinity Athletic Association. All coaches must also attend the CYO Coaches Certification Program and complete the required Virtus training.
Should you have any questions about the program, please visit our website at www.holytrinityathletics.com or direct them to the respective sports commissioner. Also feel free to contact Eric Kappler (Athletic Director) at 216-701-1511 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Jim Thomas (Program Administrator) at 216-374-3184 or Jamesmthomas13@hotmail.com